5 Night Yoga Retreat
5049 Highway 78, Santa Ysabel, CA
Join us for 6 days of rejuvenation, yoga, meditation, healing and nature. Get away from the stress and rush of daily life and take some time for yourself. Enjoy the natural environment around you, take time to go within, get more peace and clarity, build strength (body and soul), bring your friends, and meet new ones. This event is hosted by Love is the Prize, a retreat experience in Santa Ysabel, near Julian, CA (San Diego County).
“Find Your Secret Key” (Retreat theme)
These retreats include both group workshops and personal sessions guided by Memo Ozdogan. Memo has deep understanding and experience with the subconscious. The very opening and sharing of one’s hidden burdens in these carefully guided sessions will help to bring about a deep release and a sense of innocence to pave the way to inner peace, liberation, and joy. In order to climb in your spiritual journey, you need to release heavy burdens of “inner” weight. The more you gaze inward, the more you experience a feeling of lightness; removing these inner blocks can help you discover and achieve your desired purpose in life.
- Hiking on 10 Private Acres and/or on the 3800 Acre Santa Ysabel Preserve
- Labyrinth Walk
- Native Plant Botanical Garden path on the property
- Crystal Bowl Sound Healing
- Individual Meditation
- Find Your Secret Key Group Discussions
- Evening Campfire
- 45 minutes private Spiritual counseling session with Memo
- A signed copy of “Letters from Love Cafe: 47 Letters of Love on Living”
- Detox juice “meals” are included for lunch and dinner. We recommend a light or vegan diet 1-2 days before check-in to ease into the transition. Juices are often very filling; however we also provide a kitchen and refrigerator for guests to bring, prepare and store their food. We have essentials like spices etc. so you won’t need to bring those things.
Silence is encouraged during some parts of the day for your own personal time to rest, renew, reflect, journal, meditate, hike, etc.
We look forward to enjoying time together with you! Message us if you have any questions or need any special accommodations.
To check availability and register, click here (use the code word “PEACE” at checkout for a 5% discount – Remember to look for “Apply Promo or Voucher” at the bottom of the booking window)
Our host uses cleaning practices (surfaces, linens, equipment) in alignment with effective industry standards between guest stays, and practices physical distancing (and activities take place outside) when possible. Please communicate your level of comfort when participating in group activities.